Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2007 10:06:15 AM EDT
just got this email

THE AMERICAN FlAG COMES SECOND

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks.
03/28/06: The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at
Montebello High School in California. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed to another  and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

If this ticks YOU off....PASS IT ON!

Link Posted: 2/19/2007 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it's a pisser all right.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That's right by me, I went to middle school in montebello. I'm glad no one tried that in my high school, I would not have stood by and watched.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]

No respect at all!  Ungrateful bastards!  The more our liberal and some so-called conservative politicians pleases them, the more they want.    
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Some might not agree with what i am about to say, but I just wished cancer, aids and a very painful death on each and everyone of those POS's.  Then i had to take it back because my taxes are paying for their POS's medical bills.  I dont know what I am more mad at, you posting this pic or the pic it self.  This shit gets me soooo worked up and pissed off I dont even want to get started.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]
This happened like a year ago.  and those pictures were all over the internet then.

also, its not that americans won't do the work...its that we want higher pay.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember it also happened at I think a post office in LA during the day without a mexican protest last year.  The pro illegal groups took a lot of heat for this kind of stuff so their tactics have changed some.  They started to tell their supporters to only carry American flags after it happened in an attempt to camouflage their true loyalties.

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:08:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Some might not agree with what i am about to say, but I just wished cancer, aids and a very painful death on each and everyone of those POS's.  Then i had to take it back because my taxes are paying for their POS's medical bills.  I dont know what I am more mad at, you posting this pic or the pic it self.  This shit gets me soooo worked up and pissed off I dont even want to get started.

Even worse, each one of those fuckers in that picture is going to have a bunch of kids we get to support too...
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll pick my own damn vegetables.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#10]

I received first hand info concerning this event. A co-worker had that school as part of his area of responsibility. Here is the kicker, the school staff oversaw this event and most supported their "right to free speech". I had to deal with these "walk-outs" and the anti-military mindset of these low-income hispanic areas. As a military recruiter I felt sorry for these kids, someone is "learning them" this shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top