Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 5:19:39 AM EDT
Any Dornan supporters in here?  Bob Dornan is campaigning for a seat in Congress.  

For those of you who don’t know him, he has served before and takes a stand for principles that many of us hold dear.

He is a conservative who is on target with the vast majority of issues, especially concerning the illegal alien invasion and military matters.

Although he wouldn’t directly represent me (he’s from California and I’m in South Carolina), he represents the right position on the issues that concern me.

In fact, right now I think he would represent my interest better than my elected officials from SC, who campaigned as conservatives but are turning out to be rather bland.

Thus, for the good of our Republic, I am sending a donation to support Dornan’s campaign.

Even though you might be in a different district, I think it's a good idea to support him.

www.bobdornan.com

Dornan For Congress
PO Box 1318
Sunset Beach, CA 90742
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:37:57 AM EDT
[#1]
B-1 Bob is a good guy. I'm not in his district, but will pony up some $s.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, if I understand correctly, he lost by a margin that was entirely made up of illegal or invalid votes.  They knew about it and still let the election stand in favor of the Democratic challenger.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it was more that he got his "safe" district more or less gerrymandered out from underneath him and he had a bad case of the over-confidents.  I'ld wait to see how things are developing, the last few times I've seen him on TV he's been getting, shall we say, senior moments.

I've met him a few times in the past, and he is not firing away on all cylinders the way he used to.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]
If I remember correctly, he was involved in the "bad check" writings about 10+ years ago.  He said he needed the money to finish a landscape memorial of the Virgin Mary in his backyard.

He also voted to NOT release the names of Washington politicans who were bouncing check.  Makes sense since his name was on the list.

I lost a lot for him on that, especially since last I’ve learned, deliberately writing a bounced check can be a felony.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The way he got beat out of congress is a perfect example of what is wrong with the system.

+1. That skank Loretta Sanchez stole the election from him with bus loads of illegal aliens. I lived in his district and voted for him every time he ran. B1 Bob was awesome. Say what you want about him, but at least you always knew he would say exactly what he thought, regardless of who he offended. That is rare in a politician.

The info on the website referenced above appears to be a bit out of date; it said the last time it was updated was 2004. I wonder where the OP got his info that B1 is running again?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top