Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 10:21:59 PM EDT
Did he not start to make his own AR 15 manufacturing company? Can anyone tell me the name of his company that manufactures these lowers? Did anyone bought one? Any comments about its finish, reliability, etc?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember right it is called Wilson Tactical, instead of Wilson Combat. There was a huge mishap where the DOJ siezed a bunch of them because they claim that they are listed, even though the listed receivers are a differnt model, made by a different company, owned and opperated by a different person; they just share the last name (so they are related by bloood, that doesn't make them the same company!).

Head over to calguns and ask there, I'm sure you will get a better response there.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
All the Wilson Tactical lowers (completely different company than Wilson Combat) had to be sent out of state because the DoJ is too stupid to tell the difference.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard Metroshot will have some at the Ventura Gun Show today.

I'm still kind of pissed about that situation since I was in that group buy.  Last I heard, combat and tactical are completely different words.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]
They should rename them Tacombatical just to piss the DOJ off.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tilson Wombat and Tilson Wactical
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tilson Wombat and Tilson Wactical

to the both
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top