Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:27:13 PM EDT
well there has been a bunch of talk how this whole off list lower crzaze has just been thrwarted by the doj..but is it reall over or is it still in the midst of things..?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Still goin'.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
No list update = [Wayne's World] GAME ON! [/Wayne's World]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, it'll all get worked out in the courts, most likely in our favor.  Worse come to worse, you get a cheaper, better looking FAB10 or two, that could be converted back to free world mode when you leave the state.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
well there has been a bunch of talk how this whole off list lower crzaze has just been thrwarted by the doj..but is it reall over or is it still in the midst of things..?

that's what the intent of that doj memo.

but it's still a memo.

keep buying them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So far I've collected the following:

4 STAG-15 5.56mm lower recievers
1 STAG-6.8 6.8mm lower reciever
2 Vulcan Carbon fiber lower recievers (for my CARBON-15 5.56mm and 9mm carbine builds)

Yesterday I ordered a .308 lower to join my collection.  That's 8 so far.  If they DOJ doesn't publish the list soon I'll need two AW registration cards instead of just one hahaha! If you haven't been checking calguns.net recently there's some killer Cali-Legal AK builds up there now.  Tyler's AK-47 build kicks SERIOUS A**!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]
1 of the following
CMMG
Stag 68
Fulton
Mega
Lauer
Double Star

I think I covered any lower that might make the list.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#7]
So where is an ffl that will do the sale in southern California?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
EuroArms in Alhambra

Last check they are going for 250

or CWS in Highland

but you'll have to wait for him to come back from SHOT show.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#9]
i got inspired...just added a superior to the collection today
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#10]
picked up one more stag last night
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#11]

EuroArms in Alhambra

or CWS in Highland

So where are you finding an ffl? I called around SD and couldn't find any. AND The vendors I've asked don't want to deal in CA.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

EuroArms in Alhambra

or CWS in Highland

So where are you finding an ffl? I called around SD and couldn't find any. AND The vendors I've asked don't want to deal in CA.

Go to Calguns.net, and you can find more info cause it's all about Kaliban.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#13]
so my next train of thought would be... okay maybe we will win in court but how long could this victory in court take? are we talking a couple of months or possible years?..personally i would think that this would be settled as quick as possible considering that the "loophole" is not closed and that is the main focus for doj..any opinions?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
so my next train of thought would be... okay maybe we will win in court but how long could this victory in court take? are we talking a couple of months or possible years?..personally i would think that this would be settled as quick as possible considering that the "loophole" is not closed and that is the main focus for doj..any opinions?

It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you got your bare lower locked up and register it in a timely fashion.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#15]
it's only half-time. still plenty of time to stock up on lowers..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top