Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:49:41 PM EDT
i found a supplier i just need an ffl somewhere in the bay area willing to drive somewhere as well but i need this soon cuz i hafta go back up to college soon which is in another state and i wont be able to have the time to take care of all this unless i get it soon but i just might be willing to make the long ass drive back down to pick it up, something bout the once in a lifetiem opportunity,
thanx sean
oh and pls dont post it on here publicly pm me with it and i know i dont have many posts on here and someone might think im someone spying in or somehting but if you actually have info on an ffl ill give you my celly or something and i can reassure you im purely looking to jump aboard.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#2]
ok see the post and find the FFL?  now go drive there right now and do your transfer.  then gimme your supplier so I can get some lowers too!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
tight tight, ill let you all know how it goes thanx
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone knows of a supplier I have a dealer in NorCal. I mean NorCal not the bay are shit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Listing publicly is not helping our cause. Use PM/IM please!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top