Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:22:20 PM EDT
there was a thread here about people looking for training in SoCal, so thought i'd post this.
Tactical Responce is coming to SoCal, Burru Cnyn. i'm sure most of you have heard of them. i took a couple of there classes and found them outstanding. hope to see some of you there.

Tactical Pistol: December 8-9, 2005
Tactical Rifle: December 10-11, 2005

check them out here.
www.tacticalresponse.com
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What are the prces/ If u can post them it would be great
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What are the prces/ If u can post them it would be great

Fees are $300 per course, plus a $15 per day range fee per shooter.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
just got thru another class today.
more intensive than the others i have taken. very well instructed and the mindset was right on.

more info to come if the instructor plans to go public.
look kiddies , enoghe money spent on weapons. more on training......

it just amazes me what local "talent" we have as a resource

i thought i could shoot , but today has taught me  like i always knew. i dont know how to really shoot.
with more training classes to come , and hopefully by the same instructor as today. i will be a more proficent shooter.

meat

fight as you train........
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

what class? in SoCal? should have let me know, i'd of been down.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what class? in SoCal? should have let me know, i'd of been down.

it was a test run for the instructor, like a beta test. i am hoping he will go ahead and start conducting classes for us arfcommers. if and when he does , trust me he will let all of us know and announce it on scar15 and afrcom. this class was just a test run for the instructor to see how the class went . i was there just as a test subject, someone who is a couch commando to see how the class fit in with us .

meat
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:02:47 AM EDT
[#6]
All this talk about training has got me thinking...who's all going to Bruce's class on Oct 8th?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
All this talk about training has got me thinking...who's all going to Bruce's class on Oct 8th?

I think I am going to hold off for the one on Oct. 9th
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Ummmm thats what I meant...the 9th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top