Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 11:52:59 PM EDT
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IN THE 870 REMINGTON EXPRESS.EXPRESS MAGNUM,
EXPRESS WINGMASTER. POLICE MAGNUM, MARINE MAGNUM,AND THE SPECIAL PURPOSE TURNER'S IS SELLING?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I WOULD SUSPECT THAT THE MAGNUM TAKES 3" SHELLS. THE MARINE HAS A NICKLE PLATING ON IT. MARINE MAGNUM IS NICKLE PLATED WITH 3" SHELLS. I THINK THAT THE POLICE MODEL HAS AN EXTENDED MAGAZINE, SIMILAR TO THE EXPRESS SYNTHETIC WITH EXTENDED MAGFAZINE TUBE. MOST OF THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON REMINGTON'S WEBSITE AT WWW.REMINGTON.COM. OH, BY THE WAY, DOES THIS POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS HURT YOUR EYES, BECAUSE YOURS SURE DID. THANKS!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#2]
posted by leelaw :
BY THE WAY, DOES THIS POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS HURT YOUR EYES, BECAUSE YOURS SURE DID. THANKS!

I apologize for that bro hope it dosn't bother any1 else? If so i apologize
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
posted by leelaw :
BY THE WAY, DOES THIS POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS HURT YOUR EYES, BECAUSE YOURS SURE DID. THANKS!

I apologize for that bro hope it dosn't bother any1 else? If so i apologize

Just internet etiquette. Caps indicates shouting or yelling, and strains the eyes a bit. Have you checked out Remington's website for whatever info they have posted on the different models? I didn't notice the Police Magnum version being advertised, maybe it's on a different site.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:13:02 AM EDT
[#4]
haven't had a chance yet! u know being at work all! but i will by the end of the day i'll relay what i learn thank leelaw
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
You should post this on the Armory - Shotgun Forum.  They might be able to give you a a more complete discussion of the differences.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
haven't had a chance yet! u know being at work all! but i will by the end of the day i'll relay what i learn thank leelaw

I was in Turners the other day looking at those 870 models also. I checked on their website, and found some of them.

They had the Express Folding Stock on the Remington website, under the 2004 special models:

www.remington.com/firearms/shotguns/870expsyn18_fs.htm

Wasn't it around $369 at Turners? And then there was an olive drab model, that I couldn't find on the Remington website.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#8]
posted by ZAPP:Wasn't it around $369 at Turners? And then there was an olive drab model, that I couldn't find on the Remington website.

yeah your right ZAPp the olive drab 1 i heard has a mag tube  hold 8+1 but i 2 have not been able to find anything in the remington web site.

I just wanted to know wich1 to go with. I mean for a few dollars if i the olive is better than tha foldingt stock 1 then i might as well go with the olve. i can't say a like the color but hey i guess it don't matter what color is it when u need it right, as long as it's reliable.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#9]
oh yeah the price for the olive is $400. and the folding stock is as u say $369.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top