Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 10:45:40 PM EDT
Let us all think carefully which distinguished Senator from, The Great State of California we elect.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
There's unlikely to be a change in which Senator from CA is elected, because the fact of the matter is, there are far more liberals and democrats in this state than there are conservatives and republicans. I of course, will do my part as I have always done since I turned 18.

However, there might be a glimmer of hope. The week before the election I will carefully construct a "voodoo"-type doll of Diane F. from materials I will purchase from craft stores and hobby shops. After the likeness is complete (albeit the hideously ugly grin and 1950's hairstyle will be difficult to accurately reproduce), I will proceed to riddle the doll with dull, rusty knives and tear it's head away from the body. I will then incinerate the figure until only ash remains. Perhaps, just perhaps, some of the Second Amendment to the United Stated Constitution will return.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if it's really true that there are more liberals than conservatives in California.  Just a simple assessment of the past elections but it seems that the liberals are better at recruiting illegals to vote the liberal ticket.  Maybe with a well organized effort on the conservative side more of those votes could be brought to the right side of the table?  What's the old saying "Vote often"

Patty
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#3]
i vote every election, to vote feinstein and boxer out of office. they are like the un dead. they keep coming back to life. still tryin to figure out where all the support comes from.

meat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top