Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 6:29:23 AM EDT
anyone know if the gunshow there is done? ive heard it was and the last time i was there was the last show they had. they had all kinds of protesters at the front gate. them bastards.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun Show where??hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The attempt to ban gun shows at the Cow Palace was not successful this time around.  The anti's will be back with another bill to ban it before the ink dries.

In the meantime, there will be another show on Sept 25 and Sept 26.  They can protest all they want, it's their right.  But I'm going to exercise my right as well, and be present and buying a sh!tload of handgun ammo from Miwall.

Here is the Cow Palace schedule:

www.cowpalace.com/schedule.html

Be sure to call Crossroads Gun Shows prior to make sure it's still on.  For now, it would seem to be.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
i'll plan to hit miwall up too then. i'll be there!!!!!!!! when was the last show, was ther a few that were cancelled? thanks for the link
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there probably Sat.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#5]
ill be there on the 25th or 26th to pick up a couple cases of q3131a or xm193 from Miwall as well.  They have the best ammo deals in the show for factory ammo hands down.  They will always try and close the cow palace to gun shows because of the shithole its in..

I thought all of our fine Kaliforniastan laws on the books were supposed to keep that "bad" element from the neighborhood from even purchasing stuff in the first place... lol.. fucking hypocrites..

they should start with removing all the liquor stores from the area first....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#6]
All nor-cal locals have to go to this one to send a clear message to the morons in political office. If the residents of the Sunnydale housing projects and the Bayview really want to keep thier neighborhood safe they will walk into the Cow Palace and buy a gun. They need to take thier own neighborhoods back from the people that are holding them hostage. Their own flesh and blood who have become societal leaches, poisoning children with their filth. The SFPD will not do anything more than lipservice to this problem. More police will just cause more violence. But an armed and vigilant citizenry will force the trash out of their districts. They are in a civil war and don't even realize it. They only want to blame everything around them for thier situation rather than deal with it directly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top