User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2004 6:55:56 PM EDT
http://www.tenninetyseven.homestead.com/files/guntoonweb.gif

I drew this after I came back from the Reno gun show...www.tenninetyseven.com
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Not too far from the truth.

Not trying to be nosey, but what norcal agency are you with? I live up in El Dorado county.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
OOPS!  

That drawing of the 30ga poking stick shows some tape wrapped around the grip.  That makes it an Assault Poking Stick.    The only way you could still have an APS here was to have owned it before the Assault Stick ban, and registered it before the deadline.   Right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#3]
You are looking at the LEO / Military version. It is meant to be swung as well as poked! The civilian version is the one above it. It's easy to tell because it has the Leaf Poking Indicator.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
That is pretty nice art work.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
It's sad but too true!

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya, It is pretty sad when you go to a gun show in Nevada and every 20 mins over the loudspeaker they say "Attention: If you are a California resident, you cannot purchase certain firearms at this show...please check your local and state laws before purchasing firearms." hanks

-Badger

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top