Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 6:48:41 PM EDT
I was travelling in Los Angeles.  

I saw a black truck heading East on Imperial Highway near FedEx had an oval sticker on the back:

AR15 in large font.
Underneath it said "The Black Rifle"

A member from here?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at King Taco one night about 1 a.m. in east L.A. and saw a guy with an AR15 t-shirt. That was pretty bizarre.  Said hi and asked his screen name but forgot it now.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
KING TACO at 1am?  The only shirts I've seen there at that hour are:

White T-shirts
Flannels with the very top buttoned up
Tan uniform shirts with LASD or CHP patches
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Those King Tacos any good?  I visit a few relatives by marriage at the Serbian Cemetary at 3rd and Eastern every so often and it looks like it might be a good place to stop for a quick bite.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually like Manny's El Loco better (just a few blocks east).  

My relatives are caddy-corner to yours, at the Calvary Cemetary.   East LA is NOT the place to be if "Night of the Living Dead" ever came true...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Mannys are pretty good.  Theres an old man that has a shop on Soto close to the 10 freeway that makes really good tacos but he is only open a few hours during the day.
As long as I wear my hospital clothes and badge the homeboys are cool to me.  Plus I look like a Hispanic more or less; just as long as they don't speak to me in Spanish.
But like I said it was bizzare seeing a guy with an AR15 shirt there.
Can't believe you said that about the cemetary.  Every time I get off the freeway to go there and pass that cemetary the first thing that pops in my mind is zombies.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Serbian zombies.

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
well if you happen to be in Panama City, Panama and see a guy with an ar15.com shirt today ît is me!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Theres a Russian Imperial Prince in there too.  The sad part are the few graves up in the nw corner, seems they were young unmarried girls who died in childbirth back in the 20s.  And the little Russian cemetery across the street behind the clubhouse .  No grass, wooden crosses falling apart.  Don't dare walk in there for fear of where your foot may go.  Zip bloop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top