Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 9:05:20 PM EDT
Cooler weather is on its way and it's time to have a shoot.

Whose gonna plan it, or is it a lost cause?
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
see the scary SECRET thread posted up top, its next weekend.

YOU could plan a shoot, something as simple as a night shoot at a local indoor range.

maybe a LA Area shooting club/group/team needs to be put together. HHhhhmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be going to the desert but I travel light and take only one rifle.  I have couple of new builds to test, and sight in the TA31 and SN3.  Let me know when you wanna go, if you're in SoCal, that is
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll be going to the desert but I travel light and take only one rifle.  I have couple of new builds to test, and sight in the TA31 and SN3.  Let me know when you wanna go, if you're in SoCal, that is

Yes, I am in SoCal.

Let me know when you're going.

I am on the way to Barstow, in Apple Valley.

TJ
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I was planning on making a shoot out at the range at lytle creek a yearly thing but it's a little too smokey now,  

So since it's still in planning, how many people in so cal would attend a shoot for members of the board and friends, I planned on getting some of the guys here on base to help teach as well thinking of doing a carbine/assault course and a sniper shoot?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was planning on making a shoot out at the range at lytle creek a yearly thing but it's a little too smokey now,  

So since it's still in planning, how many people in so cal would attend a shoot for members of the board and friends, I planned on getting some of the guys here on base to help teach as well thinking of doing a carbine/assault course and a sniper shoot?

I would go and help out as much as possible.

Sounds like a good idea.

They used to have SoCal shoots/meets in the past.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been to Lytle Creek once, a Webshooters event was held there in January, that's kind of far for me [>(]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I am in SoCal.

Let me know when you're going.

I am on the way to Barstow, in Apple Valley.

TJ

Hey im in Victorville! you should think about attending the upcoming WebShooters gathering we call S.E.C.R.E.T always a good time.let me know if interested and ill get you more info.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't mind shooting in the heat if that's when everybody else goes.

The biggest factor in my attendance potential is if it conflicts with work. I shot Mr. Twisted's Steel Madness last weekend to get my fix since I'm going to miss Scary SECRET II.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
sheeit kato we're gonna miss you [>(]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Most of the SoCal guys are either at Calguns.net or webshooters.org it seems.  So also check there to see what's up.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:55:15 AM EDT
[#11]
i would definetly be interested! please let me know!
                  thanks , meat
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd be interested.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Won't be getting my G3 until this weekend and my NDM until the week before Thanksgiving, but I have a Benelli M1 and would go just for the hell of it. I'm offering any help needed and/or transportation. Send an IM if I can do either or both.

CW
Top Top