Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2022 12:31:47 PM EDT
Does anyone know when the rainbow family will be back this way? I figure it has to be a spectacle on the level of Mardi Gras. I just want to see a real life dirty hippy gathering in person. Then best I can do locally is the Siesta key drum circle.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Around here on Pensacola Beach it's Memorial Day. The the week before and after the weekend are when I decide to be a home-body

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Do they still have those parades in Key West?

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do they still have those parades in Key West?

View Quote

Fantasy Fest? I think they do but that is a whole different type of spectacle.
A hell of a lot more expensive too. Hotels ain't cheap down there.

Osprey21, What is the STP family? What happened?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I lived in Boulder, Co for a few months in 1971 and had a couple run-ins with the STP family.  

The STP's make the modern day Rainbow Family look like a Cub Scouts/Brownies.
View Quote

"Brownies" ????????
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The rainbows show up in force around Feb in the Ocala NF area. They allegedly offed a local kid a few years back that hit on one of their womenz. Never a trace of him after the encounter. No body no crime or arrests.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The rainbows show up in force around Feb in the Ocala NF area. They allegedly offed a local kid a few years back that hit on one of their womenz. Never a trace of him after the encounter. No body no crime or arrests.
View Quote

I've heard of that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top