Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2021 7:37:15 AM EDT
Looking for a cheap but safe hotel in Ft Pierce. I found Rodeway Inn on Hwy 1 that is super budget friendly.

Thoughts on it being not in the hood & so forth?

I'm single, no female with me so I can deal with less than perfect hotel room. Sleep, shower & crap is all I need it for anyway. But I also don't want my car broken into either.

Suggestions or thoughts, please?

Thanks in advance!

This place
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That’s a not so bad part of town. Should be OK as far as the goblins go.

I wouldn’t go much north unless you’re going way north.

I don’t have much experience down that way anymore, since I generally only go through to get fireworks, and I skipped the fun this 4th.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That area is okay you should have no issues . you are in walking distance of shopping as well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, fellas!

I feel a bit more relieved knowing I'm not needing to bring 4-5 extra mags.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have time, I highly suggest checking out the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum there in Ft. Pierce.  I did just that this past week and was very impressed- lots to see and very well done.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have time, I highly suggest checking out the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum there in Ft. Pierce.  I did just that this past week and was very impressed- lots to see and very well done.
View Quote

Been there about 4-5 years ago. Maybe it's time for a re-visit?

Room got booked thanks to everyone's advice. In fact I got the last room they had (according to the booking service).
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I saw your post prior. It depends on your budget. If it were me, I would not stay there in Fort Pierce and that is my professional opinion from my job. I would go a little further South,Port Saint Lucie and try Holiday Inn. It is only $20-30 more on the some of the booking sites but will be in a better area and quality of room,alone or not. There are also some hotels in Vero, which is not far from Ft. Pierce and I would rather stay up there or in P.S.L. personally. If you can cancel, I would do so, seriously.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Really depends on what your baseline is. Ft Pierce isn’t exactly a bright spot on FL’s map, but depending on where you’re coming from, it may just be par for the course.

If you’re coming from small town TN, it may be a surprise; if you’re coming from a equally populated area, then that spot should fit right in with the expectations of a bottom $ motel.
Top Top