Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2020 6:36:22 PM EDT
We are taking a trip to the Keys on October to celebrate our 35th. I want to spend
our money in the state and help people in the keys. Anyway on the way home I thought
we would spend a couple nights in South Beach. Saying that I was wondering if any of
you have any insight on where to stay or where not to stay.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the one Gillum was busted in that’s for sure
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Delano Hotel
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, check your reservations in the Keys. Monroe County has closed the Keys to overnight visitors. We have a condo in Islamorada and had to tell our guests (rental) to vacate by last Sunday.

ETA- Sorry, RIF, hopefully by October things will be open again.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#4]
stay at Trump National at Doral, only a few minutes away.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 5:12:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I can tell you to not go to The Raleigh.

Edit, it was sold and is being redeveloped.   What a great property that was on it's last legs when I visited a few years back.  At least there is some hope it will be back and back right.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Delano Hotel
View Quote

^^^^^

THIS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe not the "cool" choice but my wife and I stayed at the Hampton South Beach and it was great. Ask for the corner room, and setting on the front porch is really cool.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the input thus far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top