Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2015 3:18:41 PM EDT
I figured I'd post this in the HTF to get state-specific input & experience.  I currently have a trust with some NFA items titled to it that I've had for about 10 years, but for several reasons I'd like to get another one.  Just wondering who is GTG- I know that NFA Lawyers pops up a lot on ARFCOM but I wanted to see what service the Florida gang prefers.

TIA
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
David Goldman, did my trust through him by joining FL Carry, great deal, have 3 stamps approved with it so far.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Ernie Meyers.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
david goldman in jax, ftw!!   GUN TRUST
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 7:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
David Goldman
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
199trust.com

believe it went on sale for around $50. good support team, quick communications (had them emailing and on the phone during my 1st can purchase)

3 stamps so fah

eta: if I had to do one today I'd use FL Carry's deal just for the membership benefit. It wasn't a thing when I got mine.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
20 buck will and trust maker. 7 stamps and counting
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
David Goldman, did my trust through him by joining FL Carry, great deal, have 3 stamps approved with it so far.
View Quote

This sounds like a good way to kill two birds with one stone.  I went to FC's site and found the membership & trust option but didn't see anywhere to initiate the trust part of the transaction- how does that work and how long does it take to get the trust when going this route?  Also, I'm assuming that the trust that comes with the FC membership is the basic version shown on Goldman's site, correct?  

I'd like to knock this out soon and just want to make sure I know how this would go done if I did the FC route.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This sounds like a good way to kill two birds with one stone.  I went to FC's site and found the membership & trust option but didn't see anywhere to initiate the trust part of the transaction- how does that work and how long does it take to get the trust when going this route?  Also, I'm assuming that the trust that comes with the FC membership is the basic version shown on Goldman's site, correct?  

I'd like to knock this out soon and just want to make sure I know how this would go done if I did the FC route.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is the basic version, yes. It took me a few minutes to get mine, I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top