Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2013 1:46:59 PM EDT
Curious what their call quality and coverage are like if any of you have it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
sometimes inside some buildings I lose the signal. For the most part the service is pretty solid. If you make a change to your plan, call them or go to a store. Most of the online changes you make do not take effect till the next billing cycle, but if you call them it is instant. I say this so you won't have to go through a billing hassle. That is where they are a pita.  The data speed varies depending on where you are at.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Here in SW Florida, had poor to no reception inside many buildings.  With AT&T it isn't a problem for me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Dumped em early, was happy to pay the early termination fee, had iffy service inside the house.  Not that is was any better outside
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]
It sucks balls!   My mom & grand ma have it & it's useless in their own house. Almost no signal & dropes all the time.  Meanwhile my Sprint service in their houses are great.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Strange, have had all of the big carriers. Verizon was probably the best by a slight margin, but you pay for it. Have had T-Mobile for many years and not bad service at all. The few times I have had to talk to customer service over all these years, they were good and got everything squared away quick. By far the worst was AT&T. I dumped them and will never go back.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
T-Mobile runs off the same network as AT&T based on what I've read. I just went to a $35/month plan with Virgin after leaving a pricy Verizon plan and can't tell any difference in reception. I hunt a lot in western Palm Beach and Martin counties and always have a signal too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top