Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2012 1:38:47 PM EDT
I have a friend whose Fiance just graduated the police academy and he has assembled an AR for her for Christmas,he just needs a BCG.Anybody have an extra or a decent deal on one hit me up through IM and I will pass it on to him.This is not for resale or anything,just trying to get an AR together for a girl who has worked hard the last few months.
Thanks and Merry Christmas fellas
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn man...that's tough.  I'm trying to think of anyone who would have one.  I don't have a spare or I'd gladly help out.

Every shop is closed at this point too...I tried shooters the other day looking for one but they didn't have any and as far as I know, GG didn't either.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in that same Boat. I gave my two best friends each a FHTF spikes lower

and we had just started building when the SHTF. The outlook does not look good

and it dampens the spirits of my Friends who would be first time black rifle owners.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
RGuns had them in stock last I checked, but somebody posted it in GD so they may be gone by now. Worth checking since they are hated. Supposed to be a good product with the worlds worst customer service.....

Also found one at DS Arms, which can be accessed at the bottom of the page. Might still have some, since their site is hard to navigate and they are mostley FAL stuf. Look in catagories, AR15/M16.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#4]
DSA does not show them as sold out. I ordered one and got an order confirmation.

We will see what happens. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Passed the info along and I may try and get an extra for myself,thanks again
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
just ordered a couple of BCG's from DSA,Bandit,did yours come in yet?
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#7]
All I got was the first order confirmation. Nothing since. I am not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah dont hold yer breath,I just called about my order and she said 6-8 weeks "maybe",so I cancelled my order.Then she hung up on me .......
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
yeah dont hold yer breath,I just called about my order and she said 6-8 weeks "maybe",so I cancelled my order.Then she hung up on me .......

just got off the phone with them, 10-12 weeks for the upper I bought a few days ago...

complete missing BCG and CH for 270$ I'll wait patiently.

besides, after waiting for NFA the wait seems small.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#10]
they jacked up the price,the one I had on order was $179 for the BCG,CH and shipping
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top