Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:52:37 AM EDT

Build-N-AR Class

Listen,

I know most of you already have ARs...but for those that don't....here is a chance that you can own a Mil-Spec AR (Spikes Tactical Lower is the base - soon we will have our own), tools, etc. and learn how to build it from scratch!

We are offering a Build-N-AR Class where you will assemble an AR from scratch...bare bones parts...and receive some goodies. Your rifle even comes with a Birth Certificate!

Our normal Price is $850 for the class and everything else (including the AR)...but for TF Members...we are going to give you a special price of $700...but only for active TF Members...all we ask is that after the class, you post something on TF about how you liked the class and post a review on Google for us. THAT'S IT.

To see the full details...click on this link ...

http://www.tampaforums.com/forums/guns-ammo/build-n-ar-class-358041/
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like that idea, and the pricing seems decent with everything you offer. Too bad you're not in Jax.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I like this idea a lot, seeing how I am currently in the process of gathering all the parts to build an AR myself, however tampa is too far to drive
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I imagine this would be a 1 day class?
How about an option to learn how to build an AR with your own parts. One of my coworkers has been saving up parts but he needs the technical assistance.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I took their first ever class, and had a lot of fun.  I already knew how to build one, so it was a little too basic for me, but being their first offering, I found myself offering a lot of help.  The parts are pretty basic, so don't expect to walk out of there with a Noveske barrel and SAR rail.  If you've never built an AR, the class is for you.  If you have, you'll still have fun, but it'll be to slow for you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I imagine this would be a 1 day class?
How about an option to learn how to build an AR with your own parts. One of my coworkers has been saving up parts but he needs the technical assistance.

Where you at? I've got all the tools and would be glad to help someone build one if they are localish. I'm in Lakeland FWIW.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the offer. I'm in Venice/Sarasota. I learned how to build my 1st AR from this research on this website years ago but I thought it would be good for him to build his 1st one with professional help.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for the offer. I'm in Venice/Sarasota. I learned how to build my 1st AR from this research on this website years ago but I thought it would be good for him to build his 1st one with professional help.

They have classes in Sarasota
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 4:44:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Why's the Panhandle got to be the bastard child of the state?  We have nothing up here like this.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I feel that way about Jax sometimes too
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I feel that way about Jax sometimes too

I actually feel the opposite. I guess it's all about who you know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top