Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 1:11:40 PM EDT
I am trying to find a FFL dealer in either Naples or Fort Myers that won't charge me an arm and leg. I have used Gator Gun Werks in Naples, but can't seem to get a hold of them. If they closed down that would suck because they were really friendly and helpful. I won't be home till late December from OCONUS, so I can wait a little. I want to buy a Vector Uzi from Atlantic Firearms as an early Christmas present
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot straight is in Ft Myers, as is Fowler Firearms.

Not sure what else is there, but I'm sure Chasboob will tell us that soon, as he spends most of his days there now scavenging lead and finding gun deals.

-Chasboob! Paging Chasboob! To the FT Myers FFL thread please!-
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
sharyn master sports cape coral $18 plus $5 nic  steve is a great guy 239-850-1942,, 239-458-1975. 5 transfirs so far no bs
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Fowler Firearms doesn't do transfers they send everyone to Fire-line ammunition on boyscout.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fowler Firearms doesn't do transfers they send everyone to Fire-line ammunition on boyscout.

Well SS was said Fowlers Firearm is doen the street but they are out. They is a place Tactical Something almost next door to FF they seem ok.

Guns on 41 guy is cool, More north there is Gold Miners, More south there is White Oak or Oak Wood something he is cool for a AK and 10mm fan boy.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:11:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well SS was said Fowlers Firearm is doen the street but they are out. They is a place Tactical Something almost next door to FF they seem ok.

Guns on 41 guy is cool, More north there is Gold Miners, More south there is White Oak or Oak Wood something he is cool for a AK and 10mm fan boy.

Split Oak Firearms in Naples, maybe.....

He closed down.  Jeff had ongoing health issues and had to throw in the towel.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Cape Guns
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 1:18:40 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 for Guns on 41.  Travis is a good guy to do business with.  No transfers so far but I've bought several items from his shop.

ka
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top