Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 10:52:43 AM EDT
Going to be driving to Orlando to meet some friends going to Disney, they are on a budget and are looking for someplace that is reasonable and has good food fairly close to the park. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Tijuana Flats! Awesome burritos, and a hot sauce bar! Closest one to the park is 13651 Hunters Oak Dr # 107, Orlando, FL‎.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:52:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I figured someone would be thinking the same thing as myself.

I have to feed a family of 6 1/2 (Wife is expecting our 5th), on the cheap, we will be there for a week June 26-July2. Will be staying in Orlando Kissimmee area.

Would prefer local not chain stores.

I have not been to Orlando since 1983, and then I spent all my money on drinks at the bars.

This was not a long planned out trip, our 2 oldest daughters competed in Bible Quizzing, and qualified for the World Competition which is being held there.

Since they are homeschooled, they have fewer ops to compete, and we told them if they qualified, we would make sure they got there.

I know there are not many cheap places in the tourist areas so I am looking to the locals.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
CiCi's pizza buffet
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
CiCi's is the most disgustingest so-called "pizza" ever made. Lunchables pizza crackers are better than CiCi's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top