Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2008 10:52:17 AM EDT
I moved down to Fl. from Massachusetts last May and trying to find any clubs with indoor/outdoor ranges to join.  From what I have found out so far, gunclubs are practically non-existant in the Ft. Myers area.  So, where are they all?
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
basically all we do is get together on this forum lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Where in Desoto is the club?
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Where in Desoto is the club?

It's on SR70 in Arcadia, just West of the river.

Pic

Link Posted: 12/24/2008 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Depending on where you’re at there are a few gun clubs, one is at Hanson Range. it is a private range and they shoot IPSIC and IDPA On certain weekends.  A good group of guys and gals.  I do not have the particulars for fees and memberships.  It is in Punta Gourda FL off Zimmel Road (if I spelled that right) . About 12 or so miles north on 41 from the Caloosahatchee bridge.
Fowler Fire Arms (Fort Myers.  On Fowler St) indoor gun range,
And then there is a Shoot straight that is coming soon on Colonial Blvd. and Fowler ST ( on the corner) that will start construction soon.  Which will have a indoor gun range as well.
Also there is Babb Cox/ Cecil Webb ( once again check my spelling) this is a state park with outdoor ranges and there is a 200 yard for large caber and then there is a 50 / 100 yard for long guns then a 15/25 yard for pistols’. Last but not least there is two shot gun bays. It is a nice set up that’s where I shoot at. 3 bucks to get in. Hope that helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top