Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:14:59 AM EDT
Henry is trying to get his range in order with the county, he postponed his DERM hearing because he recieved this leaked Memo.
Here is the Memo from the environmental quality controll board and why they where going to deny his Derm permit, so he postponed it, to resubmit more paper work, He had a question if any one could answer it, is statue 790 for only existing ranges?

Link to memo
Page 1
Page 2
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#1]
That is PURE BS. How the hell do they believe anyone would flush solvents down a toilet? They are also saying that bullets are liquid waste! Total BS.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
FUCK DERM. Is there anything we can do to help? what district is he under? Is there a rep we can pressure to get this solved? Anything that I can do to help I gladly will.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
FUCK DERM. Is there anything we can do to help? what district is he under? Is there a rep we can pressure to get this solved? Anything that I can do to help I gladly will.

Miami-Dade County of, Environmental Resources Management Department-Derm, Code Coordination & Public Hearing in Miami, Florida (fl) 305 372 6764, Fax 305 372 6543

Henry said that he hopes everyone that wants his range to reopen to call, fax, and voice there support for his range, so they get the message we need a range in Homestead. We had 2 now there are none.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#4]
In Miami if you need to communicate your interest it is best to call some Colombians....

I'm just saying

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#5]
What a buch of crap. They can build million dollars arenas and waste millions of dollars in Buildings but Henry can't have a little gun range.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#6]
In Miami, you get further with a smile and an envelope of unmarked bills than you do with just a smile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top