Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:52:30 PM EDT
Hi,

I'm trying to see if there is anyone from those areas in here, since I will like to start a group of guys with the same hobby as mine (Shooting) and meet up every so often at local ranges...

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi,

I'm trying to see if there is anyone from those areas in here, since I will like to start a group of guys with the same hobby as mine (Shooting) and meet up every so often at local ranges...

I'll be back in Aventura for a few weeks-months working on a few projects.  I might bring some toys, but to be honest with you, I've been spoiled shooting out here in my back yard.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi,

I'll be back in Aventura for a few weeks-months working on a few projects.  I might bring some toys, but to be honest with you, I've been spoiled shooting out here in my back yard.

Shooting in your back yard??  We hate you!!! You are a very, very lucky man!! Hey if you are down here for few weeks-months, bring your toys!! I always like to see what my fellow AR brothers have....
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi,

Shooting in your back yard??  We hate you!!! You are a very, very lucky man!! Hey if you are down here for few weeks-months, bring your toys!! I always like to see what my fellow AR brothers have....

Well. I'll definitly be bringing the G19, and maybe my Buckmark.  

Where have you been shooting?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I when to Aces (bad idea) and also to penbroke guns (I95 and penbroke road) also indoors, had to use special ammo since they are only up to 15 yards..  
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Why don't you join us then...  

www.tssaidpa.us

FDCC every month...

4 th Tuesday night of every month we have the tactical pistol & carbine match...

Check us out for further details...
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:12:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Ryan, where do you hold the events?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Trail Glades and Markham Park Target Range...

Check out the TSSA site...

You must qualify first just so we can make sure your safe and smart...

We are stickler for the rules and safe gun handling practices...

We encourage F/A subgun or simple easy Semi-Auto carbine rifle that you have...

Tactical 12 gauge Shotgun and Tactical high cap pistol a must...

We have plenty of FFL / SOT dealers in our group who can guide you to great products.

Read up on everything on the site...
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:12:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Trail Glades and Markham Park Target Range...

Check out the TSSA site...

You must qualify first just so we can make sure your safe and smart...

We are stickler for the rules and safe gun handling practices...

We encourage F/A subgun or simple easy Semi-Auto carbine rifle that you have...

Tactical 12 gauge Shotgun and Tactical high cap pistol a must...

We have plenty of FFL / SOT dealers in our group who can guide you to great products.

Read up on everything on the site...

Do yo need to pay a fee in order to qualify??
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I would love to join you guys but I'm a noob.  I just got my first AR a few months ago.  I have to practice more at markham and learn the basics.  I need to get some training starting with the basics :D
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#10]
I got my first AR a month ago.. Picking up anotherone today from Miami Police Supply...  nws86, when ever you want to go and practice, let me know we could meet up at any of the ranges...
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:46:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, there is also a private range, just a little west of either Sheridan or Sterling.  I'm not sure if they are still open, as I know there was quite a bit of litigation going on.  I'm sure others down there in the know will tell you more about the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top