Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 6:53:06 PM EDT
I know, I'm late.  You'll survive.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know, I'm late.  You'll survive.

home.comcast.net/~chuckfalls/2007November.jpg
I guess we all failed since it is a big red X. Now it works.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:50:42 AM EDT
[#2]
 All that work and I don't even get scored?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Still red x for me....

Edit: Took down my repost of the scores as to not confuse people.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
 Better, thanks. Repaired the broken steel targets and looking into some more printed targets: the moveable arm ones Tom mentioned and some decision-making targets like we used to use. Maybe next time a little less strenuous, I was sore for days.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys,

I guess I need to slow down.  Alan brought some more mistakes to my attention on the scores.  If any of you notice any more, let me know and I'll get them corrected.

Billy, thanks for reposting the scores.  I didn't know I was 'red x'ing from Comcast.  I moved the scores to Photobucket.

Regarding targets, I've got a CRAPPY dueling tree.  We beat it to death almost instantly.  However, the paddles themselves appear to be pretty tough.  I shot it w/ the 308 at about 100 yards and it didn't phase actual paddle.  I was thinking we could strip the paddles off of the cheap pivot arm and make use of them somehow.  Hinged heads for the plates?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
pics?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#7]
None were taken.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top