Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 7:00:37 PM EDT
Well, me and a couple of guys had the day off and we decided to enjoy the nice weather. Here's what we did. Woot!

Where the fun takes place.

Slug-O with his quiet boomstick.

SS10RING sure knows how to break stuff.

Gotta love the target. The guys sure could make the "head" ring @ 640 yards. I never went beyong 400 yards.

Oh, yeah, we did some expirimenting w/ Tannerite. Slug-O with some tannerite
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Slug-O showing us his shooting skillz.

Shooting skillz
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#2]
As requested from Slug-O, more pics:

ss10ring looking quite happy.

Slug-O's group from 500 yards out.  If you look close enough, you can see his three leaf clover.

It sure is a long way down there.

ss10ring's new paint job.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
where is that you were shooting ???? what range ??
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
We were at Bradford Sportsman's Farm near Starke.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got off the phone with Slug, I'll be there next time!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool.

Gotta' love that new platform.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I hit that bitch with Tuna's AR10 this weekend Only took 10 tries...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/dsanders905/104-0459_IMGresized.jpg

Holy, smokes! Tuna's actually getting out to shoot nowadays!?! The world's coming to an end! Stand by for the Four Horsemen.

Hey, Tuna, when are ya gonna come back down to the FOP? Bring Slug-o with you, too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Slug and I are going to try and make it back out there on Wednesday since I'm on vacation this week, it'll be cool if some of you guys could join us.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
nice hat.... (in the vid)

very cute..
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Its my "Thinking Cap"

Slug-O-Matic
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#12]
what kind of rifle is in the 3rd pic down?  awesome setup you guys have btw.  wish there was something like that around SE Florida.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy, smokes! Tuna's actually getting out to shoot nowadays!?! The world's coming to an end! Stand by for the Four Horsemen.

Hey, Tuna, when are ya gonna come back down to the FOP? Bring Slug-o with you, too.

Yea I had to get out. I would love to come out to the range down there but I need to join and money is real tight still. Maybe you guys can pitch in and get me on the club. LOL. I could not hit that damn swinger all day I was a inch to the sides or below or on top. I was using some lighter stuff, I will blame it on that. When I did hit it it was with the 75gr Blackhills that my gun loves to most. Soon I can shoot QUIET too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Glad to see activity up that way.

I'm moving to Alachua this summer (from Tampa).

Building on 5 acres outside of Brooker...  so that range is mighty close  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#15]
jolly good show.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea I had to get out. I would love to come out to the range down there but I need to join and money is real tight still. Maybe you guys can pitch in and get me on the club. LOL. I could not hit that damn swinger all day I was a inch to the sides or below or on top. I was using some lighter stuff, I will blame it on that. When I did hit it it was with the 75gr Blackhills that my gun loves to most. Soon I can shoot QUIET too.

Oh!?!? Do tell, whatcha getting? I'm waiting on St Johns to get my YHM in.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh!?!? Do tell, whatcha getting? I'm waiting on St Johns to get my YHM in.

Halo Papers went out today.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#18]
thats sweet slug-o...HA HA

Diesel
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#19]
that's awesome shooting! i wish there was an area around here where we could shoot that far.  longest i have ever tried to shoot is ~200yrds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top