Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 4:46:13 AM EDT
Fellow Floridians,
    I was passing through Jacksonville yesterday and stopped in the Gun Gallery.  I am sure many of you affiliated with FDCC know this, but that is one impressive AR-oriented gun shop.  I spoke at length with Neil and he answered all of my questions and was proud to show off the impressive armory on the walls.  The amount of product and the reasonable privcing is something I had not seen at any other shop in Floirida.  The AR newbee could have a field day in that shop.  They have nearly every possible option on uppers, barrels, rails, optics and sights.  I am not high on endorsing anyone in a post, but I think the hometown forum is a critical source of info for the locals and this shop is worthy of praise.  Mark
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, Neil is a nice guy and I was pretty impressed with their AR selection and parts. That's where's I've been buying most of my AR stuff.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The AR newbee could have a field day in that shop.

As a matter of fact...

Funny you should say that, becuase I do!!!! "Have a field day in there"

Love to go see Neil and all his toys...

Just a great guy to know/do busness with. He is even helping me with my bolt gun build.

1_AR_NEWBIE
Mike
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a matter of fact...

Just a great guy to know/do busness with. He is even helping me with my bolt gun build.

1_AR_NEWBIE
Mike

mike, this is derek. I was in the shop when you brought in your SN-3

Have you finished up that gun yet? Or you talking about a new bolt gun?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Neil is a good guy.Other gun shop employees could take lessons from him.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a matter of fact...

1_AR_NEWBIE
Mike

mike, this is derek. I was in the shop when you brought in your SN-3

Have you finished up that gun yet? Or you talking about a new bolt gun?

Well, I decided to move up to the SPR A3G instead of the A1 I had (sold the A1). Just found out @ the last FDCC shoot that the Gun Gallery is becoming a "stocking" dealer for FN and I plan on getting the new SPR from Neil in the very near future.

In the meantime I had a $2500 scope sitting at the house waiting for a rifle and an M4 build that had iron sights on it until I figure out what optics I want on it....

Well you know what happened

One trip to Neil and an arms #5 later and WOW that is way to much scope you that gun but it looks cool. HE HE

Thinking about the short dot for the M4 (thanks Neil, I think )

For those that don't know about Neil and his "toys" most of the guns in the link below are his except the S.I.R. Colt and my M4...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=256667

Trust me, just a hint of some of the AR stuff there to see...

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top