Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:34:15 AM EDT
Jus heard on the morning radio that they are opening up shelters in TARPON Springs (pinellas county) I dont know the exact numbers. I know they opened Tampa Hospital for some of the sick. Jus hope the transplants from NO are more civil than what ive been hearing about TX. oh well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The first thing they should receive after getting off the bus is a pamphlet explaining Florida's gun carry laws, Castle Doctrine and the number of CWP holders in the state.
[Tarkin]Fear will keep the local systems in line[/Tarkin]

Hopefully, out of their environment and away from the "pack mentality", they will try to fit in.

LL
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Before handing out the pamphlet  they should get vacinated (sp) like in the military. Line them up and hit them with the air guns. Seeing I live in Tarpon this is very interesting news to me. Do you know what shelter they are staying at?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top