Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 8:50:27 PM EDT
.....anyone know were I can get one locally (dade or broward county)? I was looking for an RRA but I'm not going to get picky! I'm tiered of being on waiting lists for an M-4 so I'm gonna build me one!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
just pick your favorite store and order it. should take no time at all
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have a favorite store, the few gun shops I went to were less than helpful. When I asked about an AR they cut me off and said you and everyone else........can you say price gauging!!!!!!
They strut around like I'm bothering them!!!!!!!
That is why I was looking for someone to recommend a place that might have them in stock.
I could just imagine what they would say if I asked them if I could have a lower mailed to them. They might say it's $80 fee but come back later cause were busy not doing anything!
By the way I live in Miami and I hate it here!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
yea, I hate miami too, that's why I'm getting the hell out when I can. but on a lighter note, there is a pawn shop across the street from CutlerRidge Mall(now called Southland Mall) that's right next to the Army Surplus store, they guys in there are pretty cool people. Don't think they'll charge too much fo rit either.

joe
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
This guy's in WPB and he's a pleasure to deal with. E-mail him to find out what he has in stock.

Courtland Sweat

HS1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This guy's in WPB and he's a pleasure to deal with. E-mail him to find out what he has in stock.

Courtland Sweat

HS1

I contacted him but he's out of lowers at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Only the best Firearms, ask for Vito, he's up in Coconut Creek....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I live in Miami also and hate this place. There is a gun shop in Ft. Lauderdale that does transfers' for $25 plus $5 background.  I'll post it when I get home. I'm was trying to find a Colt M4, but the same BS trying to find one. The gunshops in Miami are a joke!!!!

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is the shop:

Guntech, Inc.
942 NW 56 Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
i hate miami too, i mean we only have 1 100yard range in dade county this sucks ass. Has anybody gone shooting down towards cardsound?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Has anybody gone shooting down towards cardsound?

that's usually where I go when I go out shooting, nice breeze, no people and about 2-400?yds of usable range(if you don't mind treading through shallow swamp). My favorite place to go. I was told theres a place off of chrome but I need to get in touch with a few of the fellers here who know where it's at so i can scout it out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here is the shop:

Guntech, Inc.
942 NW 56 Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

AIRBORNE5697, your saying that Guntech, Inc. has lowers in stock? Do you have a phone #?

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Courtland Sweat

HS1

I contacted him but he's out of lowers at the moment.hinking.gif

Try sending Court an email again.  I just filled out the paperwork on one today.  Very nice lower and great guy to work with.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes, he has some but not the RRA's I'm on the list! Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top