Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 10:38:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be in Orlando September 25-29th, darnit!  

Have a good time anyway.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
September is my busiest month, I can't make it to Florida then.

I'm sure some locals will join ya.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
.... for two weeks.  Approximately September 12-20th.  More specifically, in Altamonte Springs attending Lucent courses.

Anyone interested in an ARFCOM dinner?  Bahama Breeze serves kickass Bahamaritas!  

Maybe, although the "AWB is dead" parties are that week  And if you do go to BB, you have to get a Mojito:

Bay(former employee of the Flaming Sphincter)Eagle
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.... for two weeks.  Approximately September 12-20th.  More specifically, in Altamonte Springs attending Lucent courses.

Anyone interested in an ARFCOM dinner?  Bahama Breeze serves kickass Bahamaritas!  

Just moved out of central FL, actually used to work at JcPenney in the Altamonte Mall which is in the same parking lot as Bahama Breeze.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I would love to met you Miss Magnum U are my Dream Woman
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Make the 2 hour drive north to Jax and attend Hawkeye's After Ban party!  It's super easy.  Just get on I-4 East towards Daytona until it ends at 95, then take 95 North up here.  You may even get to meet super moderator NewARGuy to boot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:59:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I will drive down there and pick her up just to meet her, and bring Miss Magnum to the AWB party. That is how much I would love to meet Miss Magnum.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#9]
i think a little get away to Orlando is much needed at this point. If I'm off, count me in.

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top