Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:36:10 AM EDT
I've got an SW5FS and I'm kicking around the idea of having it converted to an MP5SD . I've looked at places like RDTS and Curtis Higgins, but heard that Jayson at IGF had also done the conversions.

Has anyone seen or owned one of the IGF SD conversions and can you comment on the quality of work (which I would expect to be exceptional as Jayson's work usually is) and the performance of the suppressor?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything jayson touches is great!!

I don't have a pic of his SD Conversion, but I do have one of his MP5 Conversions, he's worth every Penny!!!

Y
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Lawman,  you can see pictures in my photoalbum (link below).  While I have not shot it since conversion and the suppressor will not transfer to me from my C3 for another two months, I can tell you the quality of the work is beautiful.  My pictures suck, but you can get some idea of the attention to detail.  As soon as I shoot it, I will try to remember to do a review.

SD 1

SD 2

SD 3

SD 4
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lawman,  you can see pictures in my photoalbum (link below).  While I have not shot it since conversion and the suppressor will not transfer to me from my C3 for another two months, I can tell you the quality of the work is beautiful.  My pictures suck, but you can get some idea of the attention to detail.  As soon as I shoot it, I will try to remember to do a review.

SigKev's photo album

I tried logging in to view your pictues, but wound up at a sight for a university in Phoenix!  Any way that you could post them on here?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I fixed the links above... let me know if they still do not work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top