Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 12:39:45 PM EDT
I've already got a price in my head but, I'd like to hear some supporting opinions...

I've got a SW-5 PDW stretch reworked by IGF but stretched at the factory.

It is no longer an SBR and has a AAC FS pinned on...

Current configuration:

Previous configuration:

How much do you all think it would be worth with one 30 round mag...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I will happily give you $1200 .
- Jls7
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't expect a whole lot more than what a used Bobcat is going for these days.

It will bring you a few hundred more due to the fact that it was "IGF'd" and that it has an SEF lower.

Plus the fact that it is a stretch model.... I have no idea why you did it exactly and I have no idea if it
would greatly effect its value.

I'd give it a value of around 1400-1600 (+-) bucks depending on who the buyer is.

The fact that it is stretched may actually make it less desirable due to having to have MP5 & K
parts/accessories for it.

Then again I could be totally wrong.

Just my opinion  

What kind of price are you planning on asking for it anyway ?

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wouldn't expect a whole lot more than what a used Bobcat is going for these days.

It will bring you a few hundred more due to the fact that it was "IGF'd" and that it has an SEF lower.

Plus the fact that it is a stretch model.... I have no idea why you did it exactly and I have no idea if it

I'd give it a value of around 1400-1600 (+-) bucks depending on who the buyer is.

The fact that it is stretched may actually make it less desirable due to having to have MP5 & K

Just my opinion  

The price was $1345, and I think that's too little...

It hasn't hit the EE yet so I'm waiting for more responses...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Just my opinion  

Hey Bones how ya been?

I have a SW-5K with pinned FS and same stock. I was planning on asking 1100-1200 with a few mags. Why are you selling yours? Just wondering.
CH
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just my opinion  

Hey Bones how ya been?

I have a SW-5K with pinned FS and same stock. I was planning on asking 1100-1200 with a few mags. Why are you selling yours? Just wondering.
CH

To fund a HK53 build...

I've got a brand new SBR registered Vector receiver and I've got a HK33 parts kit...

As soon as I sell this puppy, that stuff is going to IGF!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Damn I'm good  

Depending on what IGF did to it should factor into your asking price.

Also, a used SEF lower is going for around 250-300 these days, so take that into consideration as well.

Last, you also have to consider the fact that "joe blow" can buy a brand new Bobcat for less than 1500....
..... and "joe" probably doesn't understand what IGF and SEF even mean  

The more details you list and the better pics you take will also dictate how much you get out of this rifle.

Best of luck  

>Cape, I've been doing ok buddy. How about yourself ?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn I'm good  

Depending on what IGF did to it should factor into your asking price.

Also, a used SEF lower is going for around 250-300 these days, so take that into consideration as well.

Last, you also have to consider the fact that "joe blow" can buy a brand new Bobcat for less than 1500....
..... and "joe" probably doesn't understand what IGF and SEF even mean  

The more details you list and the better pics you take will also dictate how much you get out of this rifle.

Best of luck  

>Cape, I've been doing ok buddy. How about yourself ?

Good. Working like a dog and getting ready for another season of shooting. Steel Challange, IPSC and Practical Rifle keeps me nice and busy!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good. Working like a dog and getting ready for another season of shooting. Steel Challange, IPSC and Practical Rifle keeps me nice and busy!

Don't remind me!!

The CMMG 3 Gun is next month!!

Y
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top