Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 12:18:34 PM EDT
I'm looking at acquiring a BW89 and While it may be fun to keep as a pistol, I think I'll enjoy it more as a rifle w/16" barrel/Fake Suppressor and a folding stock.

I'm in WA, so no SBR for me.

Questions:

I can't seem to find a fake suppressor to buy, is there a good source?
Can the BW89 take a standard MP5 stock?

Thanks,

~Icarus

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Dan, just got my BW89 in and already got the SBR paperwork heading to the NFA Branch.

Originally I had thought of just making it into a PDW with the fake can like you are considering. I tried using the can from To-Notch and it doesn't work. I would suggest you contact Bobcat Weapons and purchase on the cans that they use. I have spoken to them 2x this week and the owner actually called me back on one occassion and was very pleasant to deal with.

Their website has all the contact #'s as well as an email link.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I just got the bad news that the seller backed out of the deal, so I won't be getting a BW-89 any time soon.

Though it's good know what I should do, if I find myself back in this situation.

~Icarus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top