Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:43:29 PM EDT
Just looking for possible options for a new toy. I already have a FAL, and I just wanted to try the option of an HK type platform. I know there is a huge price difference between the Century CETMEs and the JLDs because of quality, but I just wanted to know what the main compliance parts are for the JLD builds.
In a perfect world, I would like to get an HK style with the green stocks, evil features, and not have to worry about using mag parts for compliance. If I'm looking for a fixed stock version, would $700-800 be enough, or are they more than that for the PTRs? If I wanted to run the risks, I've got a local shop that has a couple CETMEs for about $320, but they've been there a while, and I'm guessing there's a reason for that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
They make a version just like you mention.  It has T in the model number for Tropical.  It may cost you a little more that eight hundred with the green furniture but you will definitly not have to use any mags parts for compliance.  Look on the EE at either Jensen Arms or Atlantic Firearms.  Both support the board and both are excellent to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top