Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 8:26:27 PM EDT
Their is a gunshop by me that is getting HK 94's from time to time....they are LEO trade in's....right now they have a couple of them they have the 16" barrel and fake can on them...some without...so if your looking you might want to contact them

Westland Michigan
Firearms Exchange

Call information for the number
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would there be fake cans on LEO rifles...?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#2]
The mention of fake cans makes me think that you are not talking about HK factory guns.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The mention of fake cans makes me think that you are not talking about HK factory guns.

Well I made a Mistake...they are the DOC HK's and the barrels are 16" and so who wants a HK with that ugly looking 16" barrel on it? Not me so you have to put that Fake can on it to hide it....but if you live where you can have SBR's than just change the barrel out.  But we can not here in Michigan have SBR's....I believe he charges 2400.00 for unfinished weapon and 2600.00 for one that is refinished....and they look really nice refinished internals worked on Bolt Polished Black HK paint the Letters Painted and so on.....

Ant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top