Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:16:56 AM EDT
This is for the newer polymere lower, not the old aluminum one.

With GG mag in gun, what is the length of mag that sticks out from the bottom of the lower/mag well to the floor plate of the mag?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I will check that tonite if someone doesn't beat me to it.

What you got up your sleeve?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Well.....

I am still waiting to get my conversion from TN....it was in stock when I ordered, but once they got back to me turns out they are back ordered for 3-5 weeks...so I should have it by Christmas time..haha.

I think the GG mag looks old and low tech compared to the rest of the gun and I though maybe I could dress it up just a little. The same nylon that I make my fake cans out of can also be purchased in sheets .031" thick. I was thinking of cutting the amount of wrap-around extended feed lip material back so it sits flush with the bottom of the magwell...I have seen a few people do this already...then basically glue strips of nylon around the rest of the mag...kind of a polymere veneer (sp?) on the mag.

Alot of crap I know.....but I was just going to play around.

The nylon sheet comes in 6"x 6" and 12" x 12". I was wondering if the 6x6 would work....I think it may be short.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry man, I forgot that I sent my GG lower with my UMP lower to TE for the conversion.  For some reason I thought I didn't send it.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem.....I ordered some12" wide stuff, I know it's not longer then that.

Thanks anyway though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top