Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 6:31:38 AM EDT
Just to give everyone a heads up. I have been going into walmart lately and finding 50round boxes of 147gr winchester white box ammo. The boxes are usually around $10. I have been buying it to put in my extra mags that I keep in my car. No sense in buying tons of boxes of speer 147gr at $25 a box just to keep them in backup mags when I will probably never use the ones in the weapon. I do say probably so you never know hints on why I got the winchester.

Anyway, like all white box ammo it seems decent and this type is more than definitly subsonic. I am now really thinking of a 3 lug talon.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Hollow point, or Truncated ?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#2]
They are definitly 147 JHP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top