Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2005 4:11:59 PM EDT
I am looking for a new bolt and a 3 shot trigger group for my SW-5. Talked to POF and they are out at this time. e-mail me if you have any advice.

Thanks,
Michael
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Adam Webber over at HKpro.com  He has about everything you would ever need.  A great guy to deal with too!  I've done alot of business with him.   He's good peeps.

I believe his email or contact info can be found over their pretty easily.

ARCAPTN
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
adam webber is "hk4evr" here and here's his "for sale" stuff: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=118&t=279892

his email addy is: [email protected] and he's outta salt lake city, ut...
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Adam is a great guy to deal with, very reasonable prices and fast shipping
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 6:29:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got a handguard from him he is a great person to deal with and quick delivery.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys I am going to give him a call!

HOO-YAH
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Hello everyone! If you need HK German parts give me a try I may have what you need

[email protected]
(801) 906-8778
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Talked to Adam for about an hour. He knows his @#$%^. I have recomended him to several other friends on other boards. He is getting me some more info to really make the old SW-5 sing. Thanks Adam, I look FWD to getting all the parts on order!

Michael

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top