User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 10:48:37 PM EDT

TGrove
Industry Partner

Post Number :: 324

OH, USA

User Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,
Ok here we go. I came over here to post a short update and clear some things up. I scanned through this last page of posts briefly. HG has been requesting along with SEVERAL of you guys for pics etc. I am working on that. I have some stuff here I just need to get on it.

You want pics but he is too busy to even snap one pic of his updated receiver, bullshit.

There are many issues in my shop that I am addressing and the RF5 project is one of several.

The other issues are I fired all the people who build guns for me and I have nothing at all going on, including the fact I have lied about even having a new building that has not broken ground yet..

Is it top, no but its damn close. Why are you not getting updates from me here? Cause I never come to this side as stated earlier. Why do we take on more projects with this in the works? We really haven't, there have been a few but there all in house mill projects (thats what we can control here, we DO NOT make dies, we have them made). I have at this point about $115k in dies that still are not what I want in a end product.

That is why I have been trying to buy 500 sw receivers, because I have spent $115k and am just days from being done, bullshit again

Am I getting money back on them, no, your money is with HG.

I am starting over from scratch after 1.5 years of working on this tooling I am starting over......You guys buy this shit

Yeah you guys are important, and you will get what you have paid for, be patient please. I planned on hitting the project hard this month but have yet another setback thats gonna take weeks from me. If you guys need to know I have BATFE doing annual audit on everything accross the boards here now, 01-07 and C2. So far we have finished 1/3 of NFA inventory. Delays such as this I cannot control. I do not get a heads up when there coming or how long. I go out of my way to fill there needs and answer any q they have. I have had some other setbacks too and I am sorry, shit happens and I seem to be a shit collector lately. Sorry is all I can say. And Gunbum, post your freaking emails to and from me. I don't play the he said she said bullshit, nor do I care to keep your emails after the last one you sent me. Thats why you were removed or well the way you stated, pulled out but whatever. The SW5 receivers your buying from Top Notch, those are cast receivers. Thats what you want, buy the damn thing. If I can ask one last thing from the guys here, please quit hammering me with emails.

You guys are pissing off the god of guns Rapid jackass stop questioning his delay, you pee ones do not even deserve an answer

I answer my emails when I can and then move to the gun boards for advertising, product supprt, tech support, etc after that.

He has no time on the board to deal with questions about products he does not even have and will not ever do

More free time I get the more posts I can do on stuff such as this. And I would really like to spend my extra time doing just this. I am on this project, and it will get done, and I will leave you with that.

Todd@ORF

in summery I have done nothing and am starting over from scratch after I get my money back from the first stamping house who fucked up. But trust me this is easy the next one will get it right!!!! Trust me.

It took SW 3 years and 5 sets of tooling to get where they are now, RJ is now switching stamping houses and starting over with another one with NO experience with this project. Got for it RJ.....And as I guess NO date not even a quess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If we can measure it, we can mill it"
"All good things come to life with ORF"

Posted :: 3/10/2005 2:16:43 AM
[
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:10:45 AM EDT
[#1]
is it just me or is the letter really hard to follow?  without reading the original message it's hard to understand what Todd is trying to say.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Todd.

Definately Todd.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
How much would it cost to get Gunbum to shut the fuck up?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tangeable results is my guess.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tangeable results is my guess.

That would certainly make me shut the fuck up  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Toad Jr,

Your answer concerning the .308 receivers is that Vector (Great guys buy the way, Rex has a great company and quality firearms) have an agreement to purchase .308 receivers through a company in Michigan called Coharie (I believe it was) who obtain many of their parts from SW and other vendors I'm sure.

As far as "our" business relationship. If you remember anything at all; On Spetember 10, 2004 we notified you that we would NOT be sending in our "German" parts kit for you to build for the simple fact that you informed us that your company policy was to and I quote"Place all simular parts kits in a central pile and use parts out of the pile as needed". When we asked about ensuring we receive the same parts back that we sent in, you stated that you could NOT do that. That was the end of that!

Then, on 2/27 we both decided that neither of us particually like each other and that we no longer were going to be happy being "quite and patient" as you told me to be after another 3 month delay. From that point on, I believed that was that and we were done! Now I stumble on you calling me out for an answer. Well, I have answered you and have replied to whatever point you were trying but failed to make.

Oh yeah, "M" says he was sorry he couldn't fill your order for the 500 SW 94 receivers.

Take care!

Let's just leave it at that or call me directly and we can discuss it! These boards are getting very distasteful and I don't spend much time on them anymore since I know when and where my parts are comming from.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
gunbum, this is sooooo old.  
ill agree w/ you on one point though: this thread you started, and others you "participate" in (more like antagonize in) makes this place quite distasteful.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#10]
No one invited you either! I have just stated facts. Many people don't like to hear the facts and prefer to have smoke blown in certain orfaces to make them feel better. I'm not one of them, never have been, never will be.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
You're certainly blowing something.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#12]
So what's your excuse?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So what's your excuse?

Excuse for what, being tired of your inane babbling?  You're already out of the group buy and won't ever deal with ORF again, you're just posting and making topics like this to be a dick.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#14]
smear campaign, plain and simple
....it was never about "informing" the gb members about the "truth" of the rf5.  sad.....the small people behind a fake alias and a keyboard.....

capt kevin, ask yourself who has interest in seeing a hk94 type receiver project die, and who has a problem with spelling/grammer?  why do several of the most vitriolic posters have the similar registration date for their accounts?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
....it was never about "informing" the gb members about the "truth" of the rf5.  sad.....the small people behind a fake alias and a keyboard.....

capt kevin, ask yourself who has interest in seeing a hk94 type receiver project die, and who has a problem with spelling/grammer?  why do several of the most vitriolic posters have the similar registration date for their accounts?

There must be a Toad lurking about!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

No I'm not getting in the middle but this is my experience with Special Weapons and Todd Bailey. Next to a Hesse AK-74 I once owned, my SW-52 is about the biggest piece of shit rifle I have ever fired and this doesn't mention the fact that I have to pay even more to make it operable with the so called "X" upgrade. Oh and it's been in Arizona since December '04 for what was supposed to be I think a two week to one month turn around (it's been so long that I've actually forgotten). Not to mention that I had to send it back once before because the AK mags it was supposed to take didn't fit. And this was after waiting a year and a half on a list to get it and being told at the same time that it would be ready next month and when the next month rolled around, then it would be the next and so on. I felt kinda helpless when I gave SW my money and all I got was bullshit. Remember that Gunbum when you're brown nosing Todd on HK54.com.

BTW, my Micro Galil kit is at ORF right now and I sent it to them in January. The sad thing is that I'll probably get it back before my SW-52 and no, I'm not kidding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top