Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 11:21:34 PM EDT
where would I find  some of these? just got my brand new Expert 9mm and the mags it came with will not work with the jetfunnel. or is there new base plates for it. thanks,
rooster33
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Best place to find them is over on HKPro look in the exchange section and a guy named Mark McWillis has decent prices on them...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
New base plates will not do any good.  The white mags, the ones you need, are 1/2 inch longer in the body and with the JF you must use those extended capacity mags.  As mentioned, Mark McWillis had them a few weeks ago for $50 each.  I bought 3 16 rouind .40 white mags and a JF for my .40 Tac.  He also had 9mm white mags (18 round) at that time.  You can contact him through HKPRO or through his web site, TROS.  They will be LEO marked though, not that means anything if you live in a state that allows any full caps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top