Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 8:23:27 PM EDT
does anyone know if any of the top 4 will ever be imorted or have you ever seen one in the states???                         http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2200/2225.htm
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
does anyone know if any of the top 4 will ever be imorted or have you ever seen one in the states???                         http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2200/2225.htm

l and lc series,, in 223  ,,there was a rumor that century has the parts kits for the model L and LC,and possibily the model E(an updated modle c basically),,have to wait and see if  it pans out,, the only  issue i have heard about these is that they dont like the 556.... chamber is to tight and they  FTF/FTE,,,dunno if they fluted it lik ethe model C and Hk series rifles.
as for any being over here,, i aint never heard of one,,unless someone has a dealer sample laying around ...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#2]
me likey the "L" series.  Especially the "LC"

I dont mind the "C" either but being made by CAI, I never took the gamble.   If they do come into the US and they're made by century I'll probably still pass.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
does anyone know if any of the top 4 will ever be imorted or have you ever seen one in the states???                         www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2200/2225.htm

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Century is a gamble, but for the price I think it is worth it.  I would look hard if a few of the other models come into the country (as kits).  The group I shoot with have 5 CETME's and we have put several thousand rounds.  Really fun and cheap to shoot, we shoot plates/reactive a lot more than paper with these.  They are not precision rifles, but battle rifles and accurate enough for a fun day at the range.

If they come into the country at a reasonable price I will buy one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top