Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 11:57:46 AM EDT
Where do I find a colapsiblee/ retractable stock for a Cetme/ HK-91????  Is it possible to install without gunsmithing????  Also can anyone reccomend a good scope mount in the $50 range, I'm assumming holding zeroes will be a problem due to recoil.  As far as the scope mount please only address it if you have expereince with the mounts.  It has a stamped reciever.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]
they use the 91/g3 stocks,,no good mounts under 50$,,,, RTG.org has the parts ya need,,,as does fac and others
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend just put a HK collapsible on his CETME on gun broker.  He had to replace the part on the recoil spring that the bolt uses to compress the spring.  It is tight, but it seems to work well.  FAC has a side-folder for them, but I have not held on yet.

As far a scope mounts if you have a CETME the B-Square work great.  BUT it comes with a rear plug with a “nipple” on it.  This replaces the rear plug/height adjuster and fits into the hole on the top of the receiver.  I was at the range a few months back and a guy had JB welded the claws on to the receiver!  

Another good friend picked up the B-square mount at a pawnshop without the rear height adjuster and I took and chucked it up in a drill and while it was spinning hit it with a dremmel to grind a nipple on it.  It worked great.

If you have a G3/HK91/ clones…a friend and professional gunsmith said the claw-type do not work well.  He said the only way to go with them is to use the real HK, but even then sometimes they will not true up.  But they look so cool!

Hope it helps.

(Edit - www.pof-usa.com/hk91pl.htm   and FAC  )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top