Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 9:52:57 AM EDT
Anyone own one of the ORF G3 clones? What are some of the options and prices?... Thank you
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I can not get done saying enough about the good folks at ORF.. It is amazing that they can be soo busy and still turn out exepitional work.. Just ask anyone that has dealt with them, or own their fine weapons...

Here is a thread about mine..

www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=9&t=175800
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice weapon... How does it shoot? What did it run you?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoots great... This particular version was a little pricey.. And that was do in part to the Navy lower, wich is a very expensice peice..

I traded Todd for this, but he had a price on at at Bulletfest of $925... The bipod was extra..

It is well worth the money though, and they can be had with cheaper(see inexpensive) lowers for less money.. Hands down one of the best off the shelf models avalible.. And the best wasrranty as well...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that is nice! Considering selling my post AWB AR goodies to fund one. Just something about a G3...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top