Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 11:15:04 AM EDT

..have someone weld up my HK94 and put a flapper on it?

Yes, I have the HK94 not only to shoot it, but because it DOES have some collector's value, and I'm kind of concerned that having it welded up to put a flapper on it might hurt it's possible value down the road.  I'm probably going to buy an ORF 94 to use as a beater gun, but...in the mean time...

Think it's worth it? Yea or nay?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as it's done by a qualified smith, I can't imagine it hurting the value.  And it is such a superior way to change mags.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:11:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're worried about collector value, get the release by Latchtech.  I just installed one on my SAR3 and it is really nice.  The only difference between this and the paddle is that it isn't permanent and you push it to the right instead of pulling it forward.  Its very fast and easy to use and takes only minutes to install.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top