Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 9:14:33 AM EDT
There is a fella in the EE wanting to swap an SW-45 (M3 grease gun mags) for a Pre-ban AR.

Is the SW-45 worth a hoot or is the USC a better deal?

Thanks!

William
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't trade a preban for a postban of any type.

If you want a subgun, get a 9mm or .45 upper for the preban. That's what I'd do.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Two factors - do you like the MP-5 look?

And do you like 45acp?  I play with ARs regularly (they're what you see "in the field").  HK style weapons are mucho cooler, IMHO :) (although a SOPMOD kit M4 is cool too).

I've shot the SW45 and its pretty fun.  Accurate as well.  Is it the fake surpressor or full barrel?  The fakey can be SBR'ed easily, giving that really cool black "assault" look.

As for the USC, good gun, but you'd probably end up spending 800 to get it to use high caps, and you would never ever be able to use all the toys in it..  like a SEAR!!!! :)

BTW - I've got a SW3 and SW5..... you can swap sears between all the hk94/91/93 style guns (and SW makes some which use AK mags for x39).
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, Special Weapons is *attempting* to make an HK styled rifle chambered in 7.62x39mm... but many months down the line since the prototype was supposedly running 100%, and months after the initial ship date... I still have yet to even see a real *picture* of the thing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an SW45 and it runs perfect. I bought it slightly used, maybe the first person had some troubles, but I sure haven't. It really likes Wolf ammo. I would buy it again. Mine is the earlier one with the cast receiver.

My $0.02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top