Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 10:33:01 PM EDT
I would like to know if the V-53 from Vector is a good weapon and if the plastic lower is normal "meaning was normal on the Germany model".  Any information would be great.  Also, would like to know which HK clones I should look at.  Want a reliable rifle that can be shot in rapid succession without jamming.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard that they are reliable shooters.  Most people who've shot the love them.  One issue was the less than perfect finish on the first batch.  Now Vector refinishes all of them and charges a little more for it.  As an FYI: you can skip the refinish (and in doing so skip the multi-week wait) and get the gun with the original finish for only $1,150 plus $18 shipping (not $1,300+).

Special Weapons (see forums on hk-54.com) has a similar clone coming out (SW52/ SW32) but it takes AK47 mags and starts at only $700.  I think its a great price and took a chance and ordered one.  I'll post my impressions when it gets here (3-5 weeks I'm guessing).

Kevin  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top