Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 7:10:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#1]
It could be an aftermarket 30 mag. Not sure if it is a USA mag or not. The HK 30 rds mags that I have seen where two 20 rnd bodys that was tiged weld together. Another source of 30 rnd mags was from South Africa where its body was a one piece design. Those came from DSA four years ago.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cheaperthandirt has 30 round mags that they list as "steel" and "german." The picture looks sort of like Cetme mags. Anybody know if these magazines work?

30 round mags make an already heavy gun, heavier. I used the Thermold 20 rounders in my 91 without so much as a peep. They're light, and were flawless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]

I've got a 30 rounder that I use for steel plate shoots. I have no idea who made it.

Feeds, what more can you ask for?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is a picture of 2 factory 30 round 91 mags.  Real 30 rounders are not cheap and not easy to find.

NoKarma
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I was not aware that HK made factory marked HK 91 30 round mags, What A Country, INC has 30 round South African mags for $39.95 each, I bought one years ago but have never loaded it, it looks pretty good in the rifle though! NoKarma, how much were those 30 rounders and were did you get them? Are they marked HK?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I picked up these mags from a class 3 HK collector 10 years ago.  There are no markings on these mags but you can tell the difference from any other 30 rounder I have ever handled. I believe I paid $175 per mag.  If you want other pics of them let me know.  I have been toying with the idea of selling these mags along with a bunch of other high-end HK91 parts on the EE for a long time so I took a lot of pictures of them.
NoKarma
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top