Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/15/2010 4:26:05 PM EDT
So I'm at the range with my FAL.  I'm shooting 1.5 inch groups at 100 yards with both SB FMJ loads, Federal Ballistic tips, and some suprlus ammo.  The kick is nothing special for anyone who's familary with rifles.  It's humming along, as usual, as it's never jammed on me.  150 grains of metal are going dowrange at 2800 FPS.  I could either shoot through an engine block, or take care of someone 800 yards away.  Anyone who get hit by it is going down.  For good.  No running away to fight another day like the 5.56.  The rifle is 8.5 pounds empty, and light enought to pack all day long.  I know the clean up won't take very long, and all the really nasty fouling is just going to be on the piston and tube.

And I'm thinking, why isn't this rifle being used by every miltary in the world?

The FAL reminds me of some plain Jane girl in high school, maybe could stand to lose some Lbs or get some better clothes, who shows up at the reunion 10 years later with a body tight enought to bounce a quarter off of and make change.  Good education, job, and $$$.

I can see people not being real excited by the older FAL variant, with the crappy grip, 21 inch bbl, weight problem, carry handle, and battle quality accuracy.  But the newer models, with better grips, rail tops for red dots, slimed down for lugging around, and built to civilan accuracy standards are I think the best rifles in the world right now.  The accuracy, reilbility, power, feel, and weight are better than anything else out there right now.

So I guess that makes us on this section the guy who was nice to the plain Jane back then, and is in like Flint with her 2.0 verison now.  

And because tpiwwp (this post is worthless without pictures), I present the best rifle in the world.

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The FAL is an awesome weapon and is used by many many coutries. Have one myself.

HOWEVER there is this thing called the 6.8 SPC, 25 rounds and is under 7lbs. It will kill you just as dead up to 3-400 yards.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I love my LWRC 6.8 mm too.  My 5.56's have been relegated to training rifles in between the 6.8/FAL and my 10/22.

I still like the boom of a full 7.62 as it goes downrange.  Plus you never know when those engine blocks are going to come out of hiding and need to be pierced.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Been watching TV?

Had the DSA episode on Shooting Gallery last night
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Why did you make Jane 2.0 wear that ugly skirt?
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And I'm thinking, why isn't this rifle being used by every miltary in the world?

It was.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I know the old FAL was, and still is, being used by lots of countries.  But that's the old, heavy, long bbl, 3-4 inch groups at 100 yards version.

I'm talking about the newer models, that are as light and short as a full size AR with twice the power.  Wouldn't you rather have an FAL for partroling around Af-gan than an M4, or for that matter, a 20 year old M14?

With regards to the ugly skirt, do you mean the X-stock from  DSArms?  It may be a bit funky looking, but the cut out is really nice for locking yourself in place for bench or bipod shots, and is a handy place to grab hold for one point of contact.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree with you.  Why remake the AR 15 in 308?

I love my FAL and it does whatever I need it to do.

RMD
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Isn't the accuracy of the old FAL the same as the new?
The older FAL is still capable of doing 2MOA-2.5MOA easily with scope, and with capable shooter of course.

Just wondering, is your FAL constructed differently?
How is your FAL different from the older ones?
Maybe lighter and shorter, but better accuracy? please explain b/c I really want my FAL to improve if possible
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
With regards to the ugly skirt, do you mean the X-stock from  DSArms?  It may be a bit funky looking, but the cut out is really nice for locking yourself in place for bench or bipod shots, and is a handy place to grab hold for one point of contact.

Put her in a thong and you can not only grab her like you want, but she will look smokin' hot while you do it.

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Dead is dead. But dead is better than wounded, IMHO.

I think the FAL would be a great platform to build on. It is much better than MOM(minute of man), handles the .308 recoil very well.

I just think there needs to be a couple options as far as versatility. We need more QuadRails, and I'm not a huge fan of the SAW grip that most of us are stuck with for compliance.

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Where am I going to mount my PEQ-15, Surefire 660, VFG and attach my sling?  Attach all that, then tell me how much the rifle weighs.  On top of that, weigh out 300rds, throw in 40 or so pounds of armor, some NODs, and other gear.  What's it all weigh now?
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 5:36:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, I love my LWRC 6.8 mm too.  My 5.56's have been relegated to training rifles in between the 6.8/FAL and my 10/22.

I still like the boom of a full 7.62 as it goes downrange.  Plus you never know when those engine blocks are going to come out of hiding and need to be pierced.

Well if thats the way you feel you need to step it up a notch.  Get some black tip 30-06 AP ammo, pull the  bullet and load in .308 case. Then you will have the anti engine block ammo.

Link Posted: 7/16/2010 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#13]
A nice, tight, as- - -FaL will shoot into a minute of angle all day long.  No reason to change the entire design, just use a good barrel and a well set up bolt and carrier.  All the fussing over the 'other' rifles is a moot point. It's the FNFAL that has been there, and DONE that, and 'Right Arm of the Free World' is a well earned title.
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can see people not being real excited by the older FAL variant, with the crappy grip, 21 inch bbl, weight problem, carry handle, and battle quality accuracy.  But the newer models, with better grips, rail tops for red dots, slimed down for lugging around, and built to civilan accuracy standards are I think the best rifles in the world right now.

You mean that older, crappy, heavy, inaccurate rifle that served admirably in South Africa and the Falklands, among various other places in the world - in real combat?  The "2.0" version is just the same rifle (built mostly from parts of these "unexciting" relics), only built with American-made receivers and reverse engineered parts.  Many of the guys I know clammoring for DSA rifles are after the older Stg versions - built on DSA's receivers from those crappy, heavy parts, and with the "battle quality accuracy" barrels - which are thought to be some of the most accurate of ALL FAL barrels - including the ones screwed to the new "2.0" rifles.   FALs don't need tacticool stuff to get the job done, and I'm unsure about where the newer rifles have been "slimmed down"..... a few inches lopped off the barrel, maybe?

I don't have a problem at all with the new versions, but the old-school FALs have proven themselves in combat and service, and are every bit as good (or better, IMHO) than what DSA is pumping out now.  I'll take the heat, but I like the old war vets.
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 7:07:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Well guys,

I was at the range the other weekend when I met a real nice gentleman with a British accent and we were shooting side by side with AR15's AUG and M1a while he had his Rem Bolt 308 and a couple of 22LR for his older kids.  We talked for quite a while and I found he was retired Brit SAS. Great guy to talk with. I let him shoot my AUG and AR's and then I put the AUG back into my trunk and returned to the line with my new DSA FAL.

The skys cleared up, the seas parted and a 50 year old SAS guy had tears rolling down his face.  He litterly went to his knees and begs me to let him shoot it. I handed it to him and 3 mags and watched a guy that had shot everything the Brits ever had fire teh FAL accuratly and methodically.In the end  you woulkd have thought he had won the lottery. He told me that it had made his day, week and year.

He said no matter how many new weapons they come up with any SAS operator would take he FAL over just about any other assault weapon they had. And boys this guy can shoot. He was dinging everything he aimed at.

I was glad he was able to be reunited with an old friend. He told me to never sale it and if I did please call him first.
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Shooting a good FAL is like sex.  It just feels good!  Smooth, just a little push, nothing sharp.

It just feel good. It the "Cadillac" of MBR's.

RMD
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I've shot a FAL in 3 gun competition for years and I have never felt under-gunned.  Some day if I ever shoot this barrel out, I will get one from that guy that turns down Rem 700 bbls to fit a FAL, but until then...

Oh, and since VIDEO is worth a thousand pictures, I present FAL IPSC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yd9uFg-Ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPoGnFNsAg
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Well guys,

I was at the range the other weekend when I met a real nice gentleman with a British accent and we were shooting side by side with AR15's AUG and M1a while he had his Rem Bolt 308 and a couple of 22LR for his older kids.  We talked for quite a while and I found he was retired Brit SAS. Great guy to talk with. I let him shoot my AUG and AR's and then I put the AUG back into my trunk and returned to the line with my new DSA FAL.

The skys cleared up, the seas parted and a 50 year old SAS guy had tears rolling down his face.  He litterly went to his knees and begs me to let him shoot it. I handed it to him and 3 mags and watched a guy that had shot everything the Brits ever had fire teh FAL accuratly and methodically.In the end  you woulkd have thought he had won the lottery. He told me that it had made his day, week and year.

He said no matter how many new weapons they come up with any SAS operator would take he FAL over just about any other assault weapon they had. And boys this guy can shoot. He was dinging everything he aimed at.

I was glad he was able to be reunited with an old friend. He told me to never sale it and if I did please call him first.
Yeah, sure pal.

Link Posted: 7/17/2010 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#19]
@StonerAR10

I really think that SAS guy should be older than 50 years old.
If he was about 25, thats only 1985 and I would think they already stopped using the FAL by that time.
He is definitely NOT SAS, no way

Maybe he just made up an excuse so you would let him shoot your lovely FAL
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#20]
You don't believe any part of that story, do you?  Do you really believe, that a grown man, with his children present even, would get on his knees and beg a stranger to shoot the strangers rifle? And not just a grown man, but a veteran of one of the world's premier military units?
Quoted:

@StonerAR10

If he was about 25, thats only 1985 and I would think they already stopped using the FAL by that time.

Link Posted: 7/17/2010 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I tried not to sound too harsh

I just let him know I think his story is pretty darn fake by giving facts and still giving him space
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You don't believe any part of that story, do you?  Do you really believe, that a grown man, with his children present even, would get on his knees and beg a stranger to shoot the strangers rifle? And not just a grown man, but a veteran of one of the world's premier military units?

Quoted:
@StonerAR10

Didn't you know, every person who immigrates to the USA and likes guns was a member of their home nation's elite special forces?  It's a rule at INS, I swear!
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I agree with you.  Why remake the AR 15 in 308?

RMD

Uhhhh.....

The AR-15 is a remake of the AR-10, which was/is chambered in .308.

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well guys,

Another miracle occurs on the pages of GD..........

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I like your enthusiasm. But 800 yards with a standard FAL is going to be TOUGH. Not just from the rifle, but form military ball also. 150 ammo has got all kinds of wind drift at that range.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

So I'm at the range with my FAL. I'm shooting 1.5 inch groups at 100 yards with both SB FMJ loads, Federal Ballistic tips, and some suprlus ammo. The kick is nothing special for anyone who's familary with rifles. It's humming along, as usual, as it's never jammed on me. 150 grains of metal are going dowrange at 2800 FPS. I could either shoot through an engine block, or take care of someone 800 yards away. Anyone who get hit by it is going down. For good. No running away to fight another day like the 5.56. The rifle is 8.5 pounds empty, and light enought to pack all day long. I know the clean up won't take very long, and all the really nasty fouling is just going to be on the piston and tube.

The FAL reminds me of some plain Jane girl in high school, maybe could stand to lose some Lbs or get some better clothes, who shows up at the reunion 10 years later with a body tight enought to bounce a quarter off of and make change. Good education, job, and $$$.

I can see people not being real excited by the older FAL variant, with the crappy grip, 21 inch bbl, weight problem, carry handle, and battle quality accuracy. But the newer models, with better grips, rail tops for red dots, slimed down for lugging around, and built to civilan accuracy standards are I think the best rifles in the world right now. The accuracy, reilbility, power, feel, and weight are better than anything else out there right now.

So I guess that makes us on this section the guy who was nice to the plain Jane back then, and is in like Flint with her 2.0 verison now.

And because tpiwwp (this post is worthless without pictures), I present the best rifle in the world.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/1stID/FAL.jpg

Military ball will generally not do 1.5moa even out of a M-40, let alone a fal.

7.62 nato ball will not come close to penetrating an engine block. It will knock a hole in the water jacket, if you hit it right.

The rifle in the pick most certainly does not weigh 8.5 lbs. I built a 17.375 inch carbine with type one cuts and an AL lower, charger and lightened flash suppressor that goes 8.25 lbs with no optics.

As mentioned, 800 yards is a pipe dream with a standard battle rifle, consistantly. And at 800 yards, with fmj ammo, there is a good chance of survival for the shootee.

I don't really mean to pick nits, but the FAL actually is one of the best all around rifles in the world imho. It doesn't need inflated facts to have that distinction.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
So I'm at the range with my FAL. I'm shooting 1.5 inch groups at 100 yards with both SB FMJ loads, Federal Ballistic tips, and some suprlus ammo. The kick is nothing special for anyone who's familary with rifles. It's humming along, as usual, as it's never jammed on me. 150 grains of metal are going dowrange at 2800 FPS. I could either shoot through an engine block, or take care of someone 800 yards away. Anyone who get hit by it is going down. For good. No running away to fight another day like the 5.56. The rifle is 8.5 pounds empty, and light enought to pack all day long. I know the clean up won't take very long, and all the really nasty fouling is just going to be on the piston and tube.

The FAL reminds me of some plain Jane girl in high school, maybe could stand to lose some Lbs or get some better clothes, who shows up at the reunion 10 years later with a body tight enought to bounce a quarter off of and make change. Good education, job, and $$$.

I can see people not being real excited by the older FAL variant, with the crappy grip, 21 inch bbl, weight problem, carry handle, and battle quality accuracy. But the newer models, with better grips, rail tops for red dots, slimed down for lugging around, and built to civilan accuracy standards are I think the best rifles in the world right now. The accuracy, reilbility, power, feel, and weight are better than anything else out there right now.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/1stID/FAL.jpg

7.62 nato ball will not come close to penetrating an engine block. It will knock a hole in the water jacket, if you hit it right.

The rifle in the pick most certainly does not weigh 8.5 lbs. I built a 17.375 inch carbine with type one cuts and an AL lower, charger and lightened flash suppressor that goes 8.25 lbs with no optics.

As mentioned, 800 yards is a pipe dream with a standard battle rifle, consistantly. And at 800 yards, with fmj ammo, there is a good chance of survival for the shootee.

I don't really mean to pick nits, but the FAL actually is one of the best all around rifles in the world imho. It doesn't need inflated facts to have that distinction.

+1 on the above...
800 with a battle rifle is generally luck especially with ball ammo. And I have yet to see a FAL that does under 2 moa with military ball ammo, hell better than 3MOA actually.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I agree with you. Why remake the AR 15 in 308?

RMD

Uhhhh.....

O.K.;  ya got me.

RMD
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with you. Why remake the AR 15 in 308?

RMD

Uhhhh.....

O.K.;  ya got me.

RMD

Don't feel bad, I've been known to be wrong too.

Link Posted: 7/25/2010 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#30]
i have 3 fals that i built myself. go nm m1a also. i love my fal carbine. shot a carbine class years ago. 500 rounds in two days. no stoppages of anykind. people were having ars heat up but not my fal. i like to make sure what i shoot doesnt shoot back..been there done that in kuwait in '91.
Link Posted: 7/25/2010 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
i have 3 fals that i built myself. go nm m1a also. i love my fal carbine. shot a carbine class years ago. 500 rounds in two days. no stoppages of anykind. people were having ars heat up but not my fal. i like to make sure what i shoot doesnt shoot back..been there done that in kuwait in '91.

I've been in firefights that lasted longer than Gulf War 1, and I never had any stoppages in my M4.
Link Posted: 7/26/2010 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 on the above...
800 with a battle rifle is generally luck especially with ball ammo. And I have yet to see a FAL that does under 2 moa with military ball ammo, hell better than 3MOA actually.

+100
The original post is full of exaggeration:

No offense to the OP because we all obviously love the FAL here, but I would say there is NO WAY that rifle in your picture with an empty steel mag is less than 12 pounds.
That DSA X-stock is the heaviest FAL stock ever made.
The DSA "extreme" topcover easily weighs a pound by itself.

I just wish Magpul would make a PG for the FAL.
Link Posted: 7/27/2010 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t290/maddogkiller1/izzyparafal.jpg

Put her in a thong and you can not only grab her like you want, but she will look smokin' hot while you do it.

Hey...those are mine!

Link Posted: 8/5/2010 4:26:29 AM EDT
[#34]
As far as taking out engine blocks while I can't do any damage to a V8 cast block I did get penitration on a couple of 4 cylender motor blocks. I don't knw what they were made of but they did penitrate. The 308 does ok on the heads and everything else but large brake calipures.

Anway I belive that metric FN FALs have sights that only adjust to 600 meters because that was considered the maximum effective range.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 3:15:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I like the para FALs alot but the standard 21 inch rifle was not that hard to carry. Not a mouse gun but...I carried one in Africa when I was 18 years old and I was only 5'5 and was  145 pounds soaking wet...I always thought one of the Para rifles would be the neatest thing, not for weight but for its shorter length of pull.  Now I have a 50.61 but still prefer the full length rifle for shooting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 8:06:51 AM EDT
[#36]

No offense to the OP because we all obviously love the FAL here, but I would say there is NO WAY that rifle in your picture with an empty steel mag is less than 12 pounds.

As a DSA SA-58 Carbine owner myself, the weight is still a downside, combined with ammo and mags, as compared to an AR platform. No way around it...

And the FAL needs a free float handguard so that using a sling properly for supported shooting will not pull the barrel moving the POA. And a better rail system for sights/scopes than the heavy DSA Extreme Mount...

But all that would make something that is no longer an FAL, but something else... But that could be a good thing...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I like the para FALs alot but the standard 21 inch rifle was not that hard to carry. Not a mouse gun but...I carried one in Africa when I was 18 years old and I was only 5'5 and was  145 pounds soaking wet...I always thought one of the Para rifles would be the neatest thing, not for weight but for its shorter length of pull.  Now I have a 50.61 but still prefer the full length rifle for shooting.

If you care to talk about it, please post some stories of your time in Africa with the FAL.

Regards,

EMSflyer

Link Posted: 8/8/2010 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you care to talk about it, please post some stories of your time in Africa with the FAL.

Regards,

EMSflyer

I would also enjoy some interesting insight.
Link Posted: 8/10/2010 6:36:02 AM EDT
[#39]
edit
Link Posted: 8/10/2010 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Shooting a good FAL is like sex.  It just feels good!  Smooth, just a little push, nothing sharp.

It just feel good. It the "Cadillac" of MBR's.

RMD

No, its the opposite. Its simple, robust, works well, and at the time, less expensive to create than other rifles. That makes it a Honda.

In other words, its your daily driver that will last forever!

Link Posted: 8/10/2010 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#41]
@SecurityForcesmember,

I agree with you for the most part that FAL is like a Honda or a Toyota, it just keeps on working and working.

But, FAL rifles have more quality finishes/machining.
I think a Honda is more like a Arsenal/Russian AK.
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well guys,

Did he tell you they called them L1A1's..........
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Dang, neither of my FALs will do better than 3.5 moa

<cherry-picking a three round group is a poor indication of accuracy, fwiw>
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 6:11:47 AM EDT
[#44]
So why did he edit the post? It was so touching with the story of the retired SAS operator driven to tears by the sight of his 1.5 MOA frakenfal.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well guys,

Yeah, sure pal.

Link Posted: 8/22/2010 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Not a FAL as I didn’t always get to carry what I wanted on deployments but the younger SAS Operators still like a 7.62 and shot about ½ a case of Lapua 180gr Match through my M-14 when they got the chance.  Then gave me the rest of the case of ammo to carry for our upcoming trip together.    

This is one of my FALs and will do under 1 MOA even with the EoTech.  The receiver and barrel were a retirement gift from the CO of my last unit.  The rest was added by DSA when they built it for me in 2005.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#46]
I agree with you for the most part that FAL is like a Honda or a Toyota, it just keeps on working and working.

Im thinking the FAL is more like a Catapillar heavy equipment than a japanese car.

DSA has been pushing their FAL variation rifles internationally. They were at a major arms show in Asia, I have no clue if they won any contracts but I sure would suspect several special operations groups ended up with some. I dont care for the new grips and stocks but a shorter barrel and lighter weight is always nice.  I carry only a FAL while pig hunting in east Texas.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've shot a FAL in 3 gun competition for years and I have never felt under-gunned.  Some day if I ever shoot this barrel out, I will get one from that guy that turns down Rem 700 bbls to fit a FAL, but until then...

Oh, and since VIDEO is worth a thousand pictures, I present FAL IPSC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yd9uFg-Ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPoGnFNsAg

Got to love an FAL at 3 gun.  The lookie-loos back up real fast after you loose that first round.

Excellent!!

RMD
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm a foot taller than you and perfer the para stock, regular stock beats the shit out of my cheek...
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
@SecurityForcesmember,

But, FAL rifles have more quality finishes/machining.
I think a Honda is more like a Arsenal/Russian AK.

<cue bad russian accent> Metric Components! Inch Components! All made by short peoples at DSA! </bad russian accent>
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So why did he edit the post? It was so touching with the story of the retired SAS operator driven to tears by the sight of his 1.5 MOA frakenfal.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well guys,

Yeah, sure pal.

It was pretty good before the edit, it had me tearing up....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top