BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 4:09:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I am having Dave Donely of Donely's guns do mine.  Donely's Gun Shop Home Page....

Be sure to mention you are an AR15.com member as he often gives special pricing to those who frequent this board.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:45:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Try contacting "Court in FL"  from the Falfiles.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]
John Glover (moses on the fAL Files) does excellent work, for a great price and a short turn-around time.  He also manufactures his own flashhiders (if you're looking for somthing "unique").  [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Derek at AZEX Arms cut, re crowned, and drilled out the gas port on two of my barrels. He then put them back in the mail to me before I even had a chance to check if he has received them. I was also very surprised to find that he reparked them without asking or being charged.

Derek is a good guy and great gunsmith.

www.azexarms.com/
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:26:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Try contacting "Court in FL"  from the Falfiles.

+1 for "Court in Fl"
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Mark Graham at Arizona Response Systems. He built 3 for me and alot of other work.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Instead of having the barrel chopped down. Look at the Gun Parts Guy and the new FAL barrels being made. You could get what you want for the cost of having your chopped. Look in the Free Float Topic here for the link to him.

Never mind here is the link
Barrels
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Instead of having the barrel chopped down. Look at the Gun Parts Guy and the new FAL barrels being made. You could get what you want for the cost of having your chopped. Look in the Free Float Topic here for the link to him.

Never mind here is the link
Barrels

I bought entire kits for less than what he is charging for a single barrel so I don't see how it is cheaper. Azex Arms is around $50 to cut a barrel down not $250+.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#12]

I bought entire kits for less than what he is charging for a single barrel so I don't see how it is cheaper. Azex Arms is around $50 to cut a barrel down not $250+.

Your right I was off in price but I was looking at another site which was more expensive. Also here your getting a new barrel and I am hearing certain barrels when cut do not shoot straight.. There was a whole big thing on the FAL Files about it about 2 months ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top