Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 9:06:37 PM EDT
I know its not a major concern since it needs to be headspaced anyway. But I just got two stg's from dsa and neither where matching. Did many come in that weren't piled into a box or did I just get the bottom of the barrel. Should I try to find a matching kit or just say screw it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
DSA is now using their remaining "macthing numbers kits" for production of the StG58A rifles.

Non matching numbers is a non issue. If the parts are serviceable, don't sweat it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats kinda what I was thinking. I was just a little dissapointed, out of the 30 guns I own this is the first non matching. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top